All Year Levels
Students are required to have a device that is/has:
* Windows laptops, Windows tablets or Apple laptops.
* Windows version 10 64bit with update 1809 or higher, fully updated.
* Mac OS Version 10.14 or higher, fully updated.
* Minimum 12 inch screen.
* Has at least 6‐8 hours battery life.
* 8GB of RAM minimum.
* Internal solid state hard drive (SSD) 256GB or greater.
* We recommend Intel i5 6th Gen or higher processors , AMD A6 and above – we highly discourage Core M, Core M3, Celron, intel silver/gold
* A laptop bag or sleeve and, if possible, a hard shell case.
* Android Tablets, iPads, Chromebooks, or Windows RT Tablets will NOT be accepted.
The Waiuku College IT Department will be offering a free software setup service for student laptops during the two weeks prior to school commencing.
Location: Based at the school in T5 (IT) and the common room.
Dates/Times: Monday 14th to Friday 25th January 2020 – 8:30am – 5:00pm (excluding weekends)
If you are unable to get the device to us during this time, please arrange for a family member or friend to drop off.